Of Embers & Flames

AccueilAccueil  CalendrierCalendrier  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  

Partagez | 

Concept Art

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Lun'wi
Piece of Cake.

MessageSujet: Concept Art   Lun 17 Oct - 23:47

Backgrounds

Comments - An early background concept for the landscape scenery. I quite like how it turned out with the desert, but it just didn't look right combined with the sand. I think I might go with more neutral backgrounds, maybe some watercolor, paper or sand textures. Info - 4 layers. Brushes - Sylar's Painting Brushes (261, 266) + Yuumei Cloud Brushes.

Dernière édition par Lun'wi le Dim 20 Nov - 23:20, édité 2 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://ofembersandflames.forumcanada.net
Lun'wi
Piece of Cake.

MessageSujet: Re: Concept Art   Lun 17 Oct - 23:52

Color Concepts

Comments - Some early concept styles for the flames. I hadn't settled on sand as technique yet so they might, and very probably will, look different. I might mix the sand footage with coloured alpha channels to give a red/glowing effect to the flames.

Comments - Final movie will look different from this. Not so happy about the character designs I did here. I tried going for something very simplistic and easy to animate, but I think I lost the poesy of the story by going with this style. I would like the characters to look and feel a little more natural, and to do so, I plan on filming reference videos and animating with sand on top of that. Info - 10 layers (including 2 groups, one for each character). Brushes - Skinny Minny (size 3) for line, Sylar's Painting Brushes, Yuumei Cloud Brushes.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://ofembersandflames.forumcanada.net

Concept Art
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1